Welfare Advice

Student Welfare

If you need advice on how to manage your studies, on your mental or physical health, or if you might benefit from talking to someone on an individual basis, there are many sources of help in Oxford. Often your college will provide a first port of call, you can also contact your GP. The University also offers a range of support services; follow the links below for more information.

Disability Support

If you need specialist disability support or advice, there are different sources of help in Oxford; follow the links below for more information. If you wish to raise issues of particular interest to History students and staff, you can also contact the Faculty’s Disability Working Group by emailing Alexandra Vickers, the Disability Coordinator for Students.